The number of people suffering from addiction woes is staggering. If you take an in-depth look at the number of de-addiction centres, you will be surprised at the count. Ever wondered why has there been such an unprecedented rise in the number of drug rehab centres? The answer is simple – an increase in the number of addicts.
However, if you are battling addiction and seeking the right recovery, the golden rule to know is that you need to choose the right de-addiction method. Not every method is going to work for you. Based on your addiction pattern, extent, personality type, hobbies, and things that hook you, the right method needs to be chosen. This is precisely what separates Samarpan Recovery from other rehab centres in Mumbai.
At Samarpan, you don’t get pushed to just about any addiction treatment. They have a systematic method of finding the right treatment method that is most likely to trigger positive changes most quickly. So, let us now talk about the types of addiction treatment methods that are available. The knowledge about this aspect will guide you in making an informed choice.
- Creative and Art Therapy: Art is a very powerful medium that is known to create a ripple effect. Sometimes, when people have a lot of restless energy or even extreme loneliness inside them, they tend to become addicts. This is a means to seek refuge. Such patients can show great results with well-chosen art and creative therapy sessions.
Some of the direct benefits that this method offers are as follows:
- Improved self-esteem levels.
- Much more confident in expressing their emotions.
- Enhanced cognitive and motor skills.
So, the best alcohol rehab centres are likely to have a dedicated art therapy unit where like-minded people can also form a group. This helps them seek the best companionship and engage in meaningful and heartfelt art sessions to truly channelise their inner energy into something fruitful. This also helps in battling depression.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: This is not the easiest therapy to practise and yet it is known to be mighty powerful and effective in triggering the right change. The therapist needs to be at the top of the game for the sake of enforcing the right CBT techniques.
The underlying idea is to identify the distorted thought patterns, the triggers that lead to abnormal behaviours, the possible ways to break the pattern, and of course, the best ways to exercise emotional regulation. It is easier said than done and when you are seeking drug addiction treatment in Mumbai, this is likely to be one possible solution owing to its far-reaching effect.
The therapist will need to get under your skin and understand every aspect of your behaviour and personality and then mould your emotional, psychological behaviour, and thinking ability to help you battle your addiction woes.
- Mindfulness and Meditation: Another key method being used at most rehabilitation centres is meditation and mindfulness sessions. These sessions are known to truly calm the mind and bring in positive energy vibrations.
Meditation is being hailed as one of the most powerful sciences and when done articulately, it can truly help you champion your mind. Addiction is a case wherein you lose control over yourself and succumb to the need to use alcohol or substances. With the help of meditation, you will be able to truly strengthen your mind and give it an edge and discipline it enough to not succumb to addiction.
Here are some of the benefits it has to offer:
- Highly disciplined mind.
- Exercise greater control over voluntary and involuntary actions.
- Ease of mind.
- Improved happiness quotient.
So, meditation surely has immense power to trigger positive changes and improve your quality of life as well.
- The 12 Steps Facilitation Program: Not all de-addiction centres will offer this treatment type, but it surely is pretty popular and of course effective. The idea here is to use repetition to drive the concept home. Here, people don’t run away from the fact that they are powerless when it comes to their addiction. The very first step is to admit being powerless when it comes to addiction.
The idea is to enforce semi-structured therapies to groups of people who are battling similar issues and ask everyone to use abstinence as it is the only way out of trouble. Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) is one such group that is the largest to be practising the TSFs. The members need to back their peers and share their journey and help other fellow members to keep the team going. Often it is the support from fellow members that allows them to continue walking on the road to progress.
- Physical Therapy: Just like the mind, the body too assumes gargantuan importance. It is mighty important to ensure that you work on the physical body too. A lot of private rehabilitation centres have a dedicated team that emphasises physical therapy. They ensure fitness because a fit body will lead to a fit mind.
When you are active and fit, your mind will be fit and agile and this will drive away the need to get addicted to alcohol or other substances. A fit mind tends to attract the right vibe and positive energy and therefore they also enforce the right discipline in the mind and the body.
Here are some benefits it is likely to offer:
- Improved control over your body.
- Fit and energetic mind.
- Improved energy levels.
- Positive mindset.
- Better life expectancy.
So, these are the different types of addiction treatment centres in Mumbai. Samarpan is one of the best rehabilitation centres in Mumbai and they offer all these different types and methods.
If you feel you are battling addiction, you need to get in touch with Samarpan today and they will find the right suitable method. Their profiling and sessions are very useful and hence make them one of the top-rated drug addiction rehab in Mumbai.