UPDATE: Thanks a lot for thinking of us, we very much appreciate it. For the moment, our editorial calendar is open, and we’re accepting useful guest posts on webifeeds.com.
So how hard is it to get a guest post on WEBiFeeds?
I’m never sure what people think I’m going to say.
Writing content for WEBiFeeds is hard. But it’s not hard as climbing Everest. I thought I’d talk a little bit about what makes a great WEBiFeeds guest post.
If you have a useful, relevant, and well-written post, what’s the next step?
Email us via firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you’d like to write about and why you think it’s a good fit. It’s always a good idea to link to a post or two on your own blog that you’re particularly proud of. (If you have a blog, that is. It’s not a requirement.)
Here are our guidelines:
If you’ve already written the story or just prefer to send a full draft, go ahead and send it over. No need to query us first. Here’s how to do it:
- Include a headline.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Target word count: 600-1,200.
- Provide us 1 image for 1200*675
- 2 Do-follow link Accepted
- Disclose any conflicts of interest. For example: Does your company stand to benefit from the messaging in the story? Do you have partnerships or investments that relate to companies or technologies covered in the story?
- We do not accept stories that have been submitted simultaneously to other publications. In rare instances, we will consider previously published articles, but please disclose if that’s the case.
- Send your submission to us either as a Word/Google Docs attachment or included in the body of the email.
- Paid Guest Post price: 10$
When will you hear from us?
Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we aren’t always able to respond to each one, although we do reply to as many as we can. We try to review all submissions within 1 business day, but it can sometimes take longer. If we’re interested, you should hear from us within 3 business days. If you don’t hear from us within that time, you can consider it a no.
Please be patient with us–some days we’ve got a lot on our plates and we can’t answer emails as quickly as we would like. But we’ll get back to you and let you know if we’d like to see more.
About the Author: Adarsh is a Senior SEO Editor and the founder member of WEBiFeeds.